Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To The Zoo




We went to the St. Louis Zoo with our friends, Shawna, Kyle, and Kayden Asbury, last Friday (Sept 19th) and decided to check out the dinosaur exhibit. So awesome! And for only $3 a person ages 2 and up. Unfortunately Tony had to work but Anthony and I sure did enjoyed it. Anthony was only a little scared. I've got to give him credit because I think I would have been scared to death at his age. The dinosaurs seemed so real. They roared and moved and their eyes moved as if they were looking around. One of the dinosaurs even spit at you. My favorite was of course the T Rex.

It must have been perfect weather because I got to see the Black Rhinos and the cheetahs for the first time ever. And the hippos were getting in and out of the water and walking around. It was fun having the Asbury's over. Anthony kept saying about Kayden "I love that guy! I love him." They had a blast together. Come back any time guys!


1 comment:

Mily said...

Yay for the zoo! We miss this zoo! We did go through while we were here, but missed the dinosaur exhibit. It looks really cool. Glad you guys got to go!